Food Bank & Soup Kitchen
Thank you for participating in “Peace Ambassadors‘ Soup Kitchen”
Your efforts will help support our pantry and feed Non-Muslims and Muslims alike across Middle Tennessee.
Where to Donate Food
Bring non-perishable foods to Peace Ambassadors USA, our facility is located at 2921 Harlin Dr. Nashville, TN 37211.
Acceptable Food Items to Donate
The Peace Ambassadors‘ Soup Kitchen needs the following nutritious foods:
• Canned Vegetables • Tomato Sauce • Vegetable Soups
• Canned Fruits (in juice or light syrup) • Dried Fruits • 100% Fruit Juices
• Beans- canned or dry • Peanut Butter • Nuts
• Canned Meat (chicken, beef, ham) • Canned Fish (tuna, salmon, sardines) • Canned Stews (chicken or beef)
• Rice (white, brown, flavored) • Pasta/noodles • Dry Cereal and Hot Cereal (grits, oatmeal, farina) • Flour/Cornmeal/Baking Mixes • Whole Wheat Crackers • Couscous
• Dry Milk packets • Shelf stable milk • Soy/Almond/Rice Milk Dairy • Nutritional Beverages (Boost, Ensure, Carnation Instant Breakfast) • Spices • Coffee/Tea
• Personal Care Items Other Items
To ensure food safety, we cannot use:
• Rusty or Unlabeled Cans • Avoid glass containers and all perishable foods • Homemade Items • Noncommercial Canned Items • Noncommercial Packaged Items • Alcoholic Beverages & Mixes • Open or Used Items